- Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease: By Eugene A. DeFelice
- Preventing Cardiovascular Disease in Primary Care By Clive Handler, Gerry Coghlan
- Wilson and Gisvold's textbook of organic medicinal and pharmaceutical chemistry-by John H. Block John M. Beale, Jr.
- Foye's principles of medicinal chemistry By William O. Foye, Thomas L. Lemke, David A. Williams
- Pediatric Pharmacotherapy: A Monthly Review for Health Care Professionals of the Children's Medical Center- Volume 2, Number 6, June 1996
- Journal of the American Academy of Pediatrics, Vol. 114 No. 1 July 2004, pp. 86-93, Allsands.com
- Handbook of Experimental Pharmacology- Pharmacology and Therapeutics of Cough, by Kian Fan Chung and John Widdicombe
- European Journal of Pediatrics, Volume 144, Number 6 / April, 1986
- Holden C. (1997). Antibiotic basis for spice use science 277:321
- Ries LAG, Eisner MP, Kosary CL, Hankey BF, Miller BA, Clegg L, Edwards, BK (eds). SEER Cancer Statistics Review, 1973-1998, National Cancer Institute. Bethesda, MD. 2001
- Seralini G, Moslemi S: Aromatase inhibitors: past, present and future. Mol Cell Endocrino 2001: Jun 10;178(1-2):117-131.
- Cobleigh MA, Vogel CL, Tripathy D, Robert NJ, Scholl S, Fehrenbacher L, Wolter JM, Paton V, Shak S, Lieberman G, Slamon DJ: Multinational study of the efficacy and safety of humanized anti-HER2 monoclonal antibody in women who have HER2-overexpressing metastatic breast cancer.
- Early Breast Cancer Trialists’ Collaborative Group. Tamoxifen for early breast cancer: an overview of the randomized trials. Lancet. 1998. 351:1451-1467.st cancer that has progressed after chemotherapy for metastatic disease. J Clin Oncol 1999; Sep;17(9):26
- Qaseem A, Snow V, Sherif K, Aronson M, Weiss KB, Owens DK. Screening mammography for women 40 to 49 years of age: a clinical practice guideline from the American College of Physicians. Ann Intern Med. Apr 3 2007;146(7):511-5.
- Saslow D, Boetes C, Burke W, et al. American Cancer Society guidelines for breast screening with MRI as an adjunct to mammography. CA Cancer J Clin. Mar-Apr 2007;57(2):75-89.
- Osteen R, Breast cancer. In Lenhard RE, OSTEEN RT,GlanslerT. Ads, clinical Oncology Atlanta. GA, a MWRICAN Cancer Society. 2001. 251-268.
- International Agency for cancer research.IARC Handbook for cancer prevention. Volume 6.
- Hortobagyi GN. Treatment of breast cancer. NEJM. 1998.339:974-984
- Henderson IC. Breast cancer. In: Murphy GP, Lawrence, Jr. WL, Lenhard, Jr. RE (eds). American Cancer Society Textbook of Clinical Oncology, 2nd ed. American Cancer Society. Atlanta, GA. 1995.
- Chau B, O livotto ia, Weir L, Kwin W, Truong P, Ragas J. Incresased use of adjuent regional therapy for node positive breast cancer in B ritish Colombia Breast J. 2004.
- Greenlee RT, Hill-Harmon MB, Murray T, Thun M. Cancer statistics, 2001. CA-A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 2001.
- Hulka BS, Stark AT. Breast cancer: cause and prevention. Lancet. 1995. 346:883-887.5-36.
- Kerlikowske K, Barclay J. Outcomes of modern screeningmammography. Monogr Natl Cancer Inst. 1997. 22:105-111.
- Complete Guide to Symptoms, Illness & Surgery By H. Winter Griffith, Stephen Moore, KENNETH YODER
- Atlas of procedures in breast cancer surgery. By Tari A. King, Patrick I. Borgen
- Managing side effects of chemotherapy and radiation therapy…. By Marylin J. Dodd ( 1 and 29)
- Current therapy in oncology . By John E. Niederhuber
- Breast cancer: the complete guide. By Yashar Hirshaut, Peter I. Pressman
- Available at http://www.rxmed.com/b.main/b2.pharmaceutical/b2.1.monographs/CPS-%20Monographs/CPS-%20(General%20Monographs-%20A)/AMOXICILLIN.html Accessed on 17.3.09.
- Available at http://www.bmj.com/cgi/reprint/328/7443/791.pdf Accessed on 17.3.09.
- Oh HML, et al. Singapore med J. 1996;37:255-257.
- Bonadonna P, et al. J Invest Allergol Clin Immunol. 2005; 15(4): 302-304.
- Available at http://www.parpharm.com/pdf/product/amoxicillin298_po.pdf Accessed on 17.3.09.
- Woodnutt G, et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy. 1999;43(1):35-40
- Arrieta JR, et al. Am J Otolaryngol. 2007 Mar-Apr;28(2):78-82.
- World Health Organization Department of Health Statistics and Informatics in the Information, Evidence and Research Cluster (2004). The global burden of disease 2004 update. Geneva
- Mitchell, Richard Sheppard; Kumar, Vinay; Abbas, Abul K.; Fausto, Nelson (2007). Robbins Basic Pathology (8th ed.). Philadelphia: Saunders. pp. 345.
- Essentials of Medical Pharmacology- KD Tripathi, 5th Edition.
- Hypertension: management of hypertension in adults in primary care. Clinical guideline CG34. National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE), June 2006.
- Law MR, Wald NJ, Rudnicka AR (June 2003). "Quantifying effect of statins on low density lipoprotein cholesterol, ischaemic heart disease, and stroke: systematic review and meta-analysis’’.
- Essentials of Medical Pharmacology- K.D Tripathi, 5th edition.
- Brown MJ, Palmer CR, Castaigne A, et al. (2000). "Morbidity and mortality in patients randomised to double-blind treatment with a long-acting calcium-channel blocker or diuretic in the International Nifedipine GITS study: Intervention as a Goal in Hypertension Treatment (INSIGHT)". Lancet 356 (9227): 366–72.
- Poole-Wilson PA, Kirwan BA, Vokó Z, de Brouwer S, van Dalen FJ, Lubsen J (2006). "Safety of nifedipine GITS in stable angina: the ACTION trial".
- Hypertension: management of hypertension in adults in primary care. Clinical guideline CG34. National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE), June 2006. .
- THE COMPLETE DRUG REFERENCE- Martindale, Thirty- fifth edition. .
- Oral and maxillofacial infection By Richard G. Topazian, Morton H. Goldberg, James R. Hupp
- Management of infections of the oral and maxillofacial regions By Richard G. Topazian, Morton H. Goldberg
- ESSENTIALS OF MEDICAL PHARMACOLOGY. K. D. TRIPATHI. Fifth edition.
- Infectious diseases By Sherwood L. Gorbach, John G. Bartlett, Neil R. Blacklow
- Drug facts and comparisons 2002 By Facts & Comparisons, Facts and Comparisons
- Fisher B, Costantino JP, Wickerham DL, et al. Tamoxifen for prevention of breast cancer: Report of the National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project P-1 Study. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 1998; 90(18):1371-1388.
- Fisher B, Costantino JP, Wickerham DL, et al. Tamoxifen for the prevention of breast cancer: Current status of the National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project P-1 Study. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2005; 97(22):1652-1662
- Fischer, David S; Knobf, M Tish; Durivage, Henry J; Beaulieu, Nancy J (2003). The Cancer Chemotherapy Handbook (6th Edition). Mosby. ISBN 0-323-01890-4
- Thomson Centerwatch: Drugs Approved by the FDA Xeloda) Retrieved 6/05
- M. F. S. A. Cerqueira, P. A. Fernandes, M. J. Ramos (2007). "Understanding ribonucleotide reductase inactivation by gemcitabine". Chemistry,a European Journal 13 (30)
- Gennari A, Sormani MP, Pronzato P, et al. HER2 status and efficacy of adjuvant anthracyclines in early breast cancer: a pooled analysis of randomized trials. J Natl Cancer Inst 2008;100(1):14-20
- Essentials Of Medical Pharmacology By KD Tripathi.
- Johnston A, Gudjonsson JE, Sigmundsdottir H, Ludviksson BR, Valdimarsson H; (2005). "The anti-inflammatory action of methotrexate is not mediated by lymphocyte apoptosis, but by the suppression of activation and adhesion molecules";. Clin Immunol. 114 (Feb.): 154-163. doi:10.1016/j.clim.2004.09.001. PMID 15639649.
- "DOXIL Product Information." Ortho Biotech Products, L.P. Retrieved on April 19, 2007
- Johnson IS, Armstrong JG, Gorman M, Burnett JP (1 September 1963). "The vinca alkaloids: a new class of oncolytic agents". Cancer Res 23 (8 Part 1): 1390-427.
- Mirbagheri SA, Hasibi M, Abouzari M, Rashidi A (August 2006). "tTriple, standard quadruple and ampicillin-sulbactam-based quadruple therapies for H. pylori eradication: a comparative three-armed randomized clinical trial". World J. Gastroenterol. 12 (30): 4888-91. Retrieved 2008-09-02.
- Malfertheiner P, Megraud F, O'Morain C, et al. (June 2007). "Current concepts in the management of Helicobacter pylori infection: the Maastricht III Consensus Report". Gut 56 (6): 772-81.
- Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy (1995) 36, 1085-1088
© 1995 The British Society for Antimicrobial Chemotherapy
- Gut microflora: digestive physiology and pathology
By Jean-Claude Rambaud, Jean-Paul Buts, Gérard Corthier, Bernard Flourie
- Oncology Nursing Drug Handbook
By Gail M. Wilkes, Margaret Barton-Burke
- Goodman & Gilman's The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, 11th Edition.
- Essentials of Medical Pharmacology- K D Tripathi, 5th Edition
- Statins: the HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors in perspective
By Allan Gaw, Christopher J. Packard, James Shepherd
- Foye's principles of medicinal chemistry
By David A. Williams, William O. Foye, Thomas L. Lemke
- Essentials Of Medical Pharmacology
By KD Tripathi
- The Harvard Medical School guide to lowering your cholesterol
By Mason W. Freeman, Christine E. Junge